20070429

ROB'S A SNOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last weekend we (me and my boyfriend) joined some of my family (2 aunts, 2 uncles, mum, dad, sister, 2 cousins, 3 second cousins) for a big meet up somewhere near Lowestoft (near Norwich roughly, by the sea!).

The weekend involved many instances of being bad ranging from drinking too much to ganging up on people in arguments.

My aunt had an interesting response when asked if she wanted to open another bottle of wine " I really shouldn't but I will anyway". She didn't need much persuading! We all drank enough to get jolly and ended up in a discussion that revolved around my boyfriend's (Rob's) 'snob'erry. My aunt and Rob clash a bit anyway and end up in debate/arguments because of their differing views. The whole group of us kind of ganged up on Rob and said he was a snob, for amongst other things, refusing to buy a new suit from boundary mill. As result I ended up sitting on the floor next to Rob saying "Rob's a snob" every time there was a gap in the conversation. I couldn't actually remember why Rob is/was a snob but after asking Rob it's apparently because he owns no proper (that keep you warm) jumpers, would like to only shop at M&S for food, is picky about his food and only like Stella off draught not from bottles.


So back to the topic at hand who was being bad?


  • my family for picking on Rob and poking fun at his beliefs

  • Rob for being a snob/picky

  • all of the drunkards for getting drunk!

and why did we do it? because it was all good fun



For my own personal safety I must point out that all our poking fun and saying "Rob's the snob" was all in jest and not meant to hurt anyone!

No comments: