20070430

Comment on Sadyia's blog (religion)

After looking at the link of Sadyia's blog entry about religion I found out about some religions I've never heard of before. It is a good site full of information and I recommend everyone has a quick read.

I disagree with her point about preaching and debating. I personally think that debating can be interesting without leading to arguments but I think preaching can cause more upset. The people who stand in the street yelling that Jesus will save us on similar annoy me. I don't mind debating with people and listening to their views when I'm in the right mood but I'd rather not have religion shouted at me when I'm going about my daily business. Preaching can far to often involve 'This is the right religion and there is no other' rather than teaching or informing others.

No comments: