20070226

Masturbation- the embarrassing questions


OK I decided to fight the embarrassment and answer the questions on the masturbation handout.
a) What are your earliest memories about self-pleasuring? What did you feel about it then?
Being 16 ish and gently massaging myself, thinking it felt good but nothing too special. Then 18 ish 'properly' masturbation in the bath, feeling naughty and secretive.

b) How do feel now about masturbation?
Fairly relaxed, still a bit naughty. I feel as though it is something that I shouldn't talk about.

c) What is your current pattern? When? How? Have you ever experimented with sexual toys?
In the bath/with my partner. I have one toy that came with a free magazine. I have tried fantasising as I don't usually.

d) Have you ever shared masturbation with a partner? If so, what was your experience? If not, why not?
Yes, I feel much more comfortable when I'm masturbating with my partner. Sometimes feels selfish.
Phew that wasn't too bad!!!!

No comments: